Adam Sabh is an Emmy Award winning Art Director / Filmmaker / Motion Designer. His expertise revolves in a space where art, design, storytelling and technology converge. He was born in New York and raised in Chicago where he graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a BFA in Advertising and Graphic Design.
Since moving back to New York in 2011, for his MFA in Design and Technology at Parsons The New School of Design, he has been creating media for companies around the New York City area as well as directing short films and music videos.
Adam is currently the Sr. Designer at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
If Adam can't be reached at the recording studio with Downaman, you can find him at your local hockey rink slapping pucks.
New York Islanders, Brooklyn Nets, Barclays Center, NHL Seattle, NBCSports, MSG, Elle, Seattle Sounders, Van Wagner, BUNTE, NHL Network, Ink Stories, BFGoodrich Tires, OpenBCI, Wired, Forbes, Colab-Factory, Infusion, Under Armor, Teddy Stratford, USA Hockey, SC Associates, Spechio & Univision
- Emmy Award Winner "Live Event Sports Graphics Package" MSG Networks 2018
- Official Selection for 21_21 Design Sign Tokyo Gallery, 2012
- Emmy nomination for "Best 60sec Sports Announcement" NBC Sports 2015
- Director of “Leave A Message” Official Selection:
Barcelona Planet Film Festival
2016 New York International Short Film Festival
InSet NYC Film Festival
Marbella Filmmaker International Film Festival
- Director of “Stronger Bones” Official Selection
2018 Katra Film Series